Magic Makeup Party With My BFF At Simply Pretty By Avon!


Avon is the company has proudly stood for beauty, innovation, optimism for women for 130 years. When it’s easy to be pretty, fun comes naturally. Simply Pretty by Avon introduces it’s new, trendy packaging for modern-day youths who inspire to be naturally beautiful and confidence to take on the day.


Simply Pretty is also proud to welcome national women’s futsal player, Intan Sarah Anisah as the new face for the makeup collection.


Mouse mommy and BFF Sherry have a fun makeup party together with Avon and Intan Sarah. Chit-chatting, try out the Simply Pretty by Avon make-up products, enjoy yummy desserts and not forget photography to capture our happy moments, a fun day out with my BFF!

Simply Pretty by Avon clear mascara was attracted me to try out as in the mascara in clear gel form, unlike the normal black colour mascara liquid form. I apply it for few times and it works and the eye lashes curls up. Simple and nice!



Color magic lipsticks of Simply Pretty by Avon come with blink blink effect and colour change too as in magic series. I apply the blue colour lipsticks and it change to pinkish colour after a while.


Simply Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint gives a gloss finishing when apply on lip while rosy glow when apply on cheek.


Intan shares with us that being a sportswoman does not stop me from embracing my feminine side. This is why I am excited to be the face of Simply Pretty as I can show to young women that they can still flaunt their beauty no matter their background.


Kiss complicated goodbye with the new Simply Pretty, in stores beginning 1 January 2018. To purchase, contact your AVON Dealer or visit any AVON Beauty Boutiques nationwide.

Interested to get to know more about AVON,
Website : www.avon.my
Toll-Free Line : 1-800-22-AVON (2866)

For more about Mouse Mommy Treats, do follow us*
Website  |  Facebook  |  Instagram

2 comments

  1. great time with you.

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Me too... my BFF Sherry :) stay tune for next catch up with you! #BFF #IgotU #love

      Delete